Information not to be used for flight planning.
Time Local | Zulu
- 91°F | 33°C Temperature
Check your density altitude.
- 45°F | 7°C Dewpoint
- 190° Wind Direction
- 12 Wind Speed (kts)
- 10.0 Statute Miles Visibility
- 29.87 Altimeter (in hg)
- CLR Conditions
- 2018-08-20T07:56:00Z Observation Time
- 5291 ft Density Altitude
- 2543 Pressure Altitude
- 2492 ft HND Field Elevation
- 10.1 ISA Temp
- For calculations click here
WSI Pilotbrief Pro Weather Internet Flight Planning available on site.
- Runway 17R-35L (6,500 feet x 100 feet paved, lighted)
- Runway 17L-35R (5,000 feet x 75 feet paved)
- Pilot-Controlled Lights
- Precision Approach Path Indicator (PAPI), 17R
- Traffic Pattern Altitude (TPA), 3,492 MSL (1,000 AGL)
- REIL (Runway End Identifier Lights)
- FAA Safety Information Video Series
- FAA Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) - NOTAMS
- (TFR) - NOTAMS at ZLA center
- NOAA Lightning Strike information
- RNAV (GPS)-B
Parking is available near the terminal to accommodate most types of general aviation aircraft. During peak traffic periods, more than 18 acres of additional ramp space is available for transient aircraft.
Hours of Operation
FAA Contract Tower (SERCO)