Information not to be used for flight planning.
Time Local | Zulu
- 87°F | 31°C Temperature
Check your density altitude.
- 35°F | 2°C Dewpoint
- 0° Wind Direction
- 4 Wind Speed (kts)
- 10.0 Statute Miles Visibility
- 30.06 Altimeter (in hg)
- CLR Conditions
- 2021-09-24T18:56:00Z Observation Time
- 4862 ft Density Altitude
- 2354 Pressure Altitude
- 2492 ft HND Field Elevation
- 10.1 ISA Temp
- For calculations click here
WSI Pilotbrief Pro Weather Internet Flight Planning available on site.
- Runway 17R-35L (6,501 feet x 100 feet paved, lighted)
- Runway 17L-35R (5,001 feet x 75 feet paved)
- Pilot-Controlled Lights
- Precision Approach Path Indicator (PAPI), 17R
- Traffic Pattern Altitude (TPA), 3,492 MSL (1,000 AGL)
- REIL (Runway End Identifier Lights)
- FAA Safety Information Video Series
- FAA Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) - NOTAMS
- (TFR) - NOTAMS at ZLA center
- FAA HND Runway Video
Parking is available near the terminal to accommodate most types of general aviation aircraft. During peak traffic periods, more than 18 acres of additional ramp space are available. That means easy entry and exit and no crowding of aircraft.
For your convenience, aircraft disinfecting services are available through third party vendors. For information, contact airport staff.
Hours of Operation
After-hours Security Access to the Terminal
*After-hours Service Available
FAA Contract Tower (SERCO)
Current Fuel Price
0530 - 2130
0530 - 2130
(Credit Card Only)